This is one of the November lessons for Young Women in the LDS church.
I loved this lesson! We had such great discussions about all the different areas of Health.
I made these charts for them, and we wrote our goals down in each area on the chart. I encouraged them to hang these where they could see them everyday.
Here are some examples of what the girls wrote down...
- Think more positive thoughts
- Strengthen Self Confidence
- Have a good Attitude.. etc
- Drink more water
- Get outside for fresh air everyday
- Be more active
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.. etc
- Develop better study habits
- Work hard for good grades
- Read more.. etc
- Pay Tithing on all earnings
- Get a job
- Save for a car.. etc
- Take time to pray and meditate everyday
- Read at least one verse from the scriptures everyday
- Memorize Articles of Faith.. etc
*Just 'right click' on the image to save it to your desktop*
(In clockwise order according to the chart)
Emotional, Physical, Mental, Financial, and Spiritual
(And here it is in greyscale just in case)
I hope this helps you add a fun activity to an already awesome lesson!!!
P.S. Come find me on instagram! I love to make new friends!!! @andreaqueenb
Why Does The Lord Want Me To Be Healthy
I made these charts in the Rhonna Designs App on my iPad